*click on the links*
To become a new member of DPBC, the following is needed:
- Two photographs 1½ x 1½ inches (above the shoulder)
- Birth Certificate
- Completed USA Boxing Inc. Athlete Membership Application
- Double Punches Boxing Club Registration, Waiver of Liability and Photo/Video Release
- Completed boxing physical form , 3-4 pages (Must be signed by an MD)
- Membership fee for first 3 months (cash or check only. contact us at 707-586-2448 to get information on fees)
There are currently two year round classes designed for those wanting to spar and compete:
The Adult/advanced class (16 -34)
meets Mon & Wed, 5:30 – 7:30pm
The Youth class (10 to 17)
meets Tues & Thurs from 5:30 – 7:00pm
*We also offer a special discounted After-School Books & Boxing Program each Spring and Fall semester for youth in grade school, Jr. High or High school (see flyers); a youth Summer Program; and an additional Adult morning class Mon & Wed from 7am – 9am. Please note that the fees for these classes vary from our regular classes. Cash or checks only. Call or visit us to inquire.*
Before you can spar, you must register with USA Boxing and pay a $63 annual fee.
Registration and payment are done online at http://www.teamusa.org/usa-boxing. Click on Membership, then Athlete Registration.
There are two options:
1. New member – Follow the 5 steps, you will need a credit or debit card.
2. Renew – Log in and follow the 5 steps, using a credit or debit card.
Print a copy of the Membership Confirmation and Health Affidavit and give to Maria.